Attention CPSMs and Fellows!
Join us for SMPS Boston’s CPSM/Fellows Week – June 8-12!
You have worked hard to get and maintain your Certified Professional Services Marketer credential or have gone even further and ascended to Fellow status, and we want to celebrate with a virtual week of fun, prizes, and Fellows/CPSM Happy Hour!
For each day that week, we would like CPSMs/Fellows to get creative and post to their social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). Some can be fun, others educational, but all in the spirit of getting the word out about SMPS and the value the CPSM and Fellows credential can bring!
Please use our special hashtags as we will track activity, and all names that participate will be eligible for a random drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card! On Friday we will also get ready for the weekend with a zoom happy hour!
Here are the schedule of events!
- 6/8 – Motivation Monday! Post on social media what motivated you to get your CPSM. Feel free to post with a photo and use the hashtag #SMPSBoston #CPSMWeek2020 #MotivationMonday
- 6/9 – Tuesday twinning – pick a CPSM, Fellow or candidate to twin with, post a picture. (no hashtag)
- 6/10 – Wisdom Wednesday! Post on social media the best piece of wisdom/knowledge you have gained by earning your CPSM. Feel free to post with a photo and use the hashtag #SMPSBoston #CPSMWeek2020 #WisdomWednesday
- 6/11 – Throwback Thursday – post your old pictures (replay Family Feud video, post old study group photos, conference pics, work pics, SMPS Boston pics etc.) (no hashtag)
- 6/12 – Fun Friday! Post on social media what was most fun about earning your CPSM. Feel free to post with a photo and use the hashtag #SMPSBoston #CPSMWeek2020 #FunFriday
- Friday we will also reveal the random winner from all who posted during the week!
- ALSO – Get ready for the weekend with a Fellows Friday – Zoom happy hour! CPSM and Fellows get together on zoom! Wear your favorite hat (or mask) if you’d like! Of course, bring your favorite drink too. This invite will be sent via zoom.
Any questions? Please contact Karyn Tirabassi, CPSM, at firstname.lastname@example.org.