Join us for the opportunity to engage with four industry-leading Business Development (BD) professionals, and their invited clients, to learn about A/E/C business development best practices. You will learn how to effectively build relationships, earn “those” conversations, win repeat business, and more!
Each BD professional and their client will share their experiences with small groups of attendees for 20 minutes each, then attendees will “swap” to the next expert allowing for the excellent opportunity for knowledge exchange on one or two pre-determined BD topics. Before and after the swap, attendees will have the opportunity to network and interact with panelists and fellow attendees. Our esteemed BD experts and guests include:
- Gary F. Pease, PE, LEED AP, Vice President, Director of Client Services Principal at Nitsch Engineering
- John Sullivan, AIA, Partner, Director of Architecture at SGA (Gary’s Client Guest)
- Ronda Paradis, Vice President, Business Development, Science & Healthcare at Suffolk
- George M. Player, CPE, FMA, Vice President, Facilities & Operations at Brigham & Women’s Hospital (Ronda’s Client Guest)
- Erin Miller, LEED GA, Director of Business Development at SmithGroup
- William Colehower, Director of Project Planning, MIT (Erin’s Client Guest)
- Paul Garabedian Jr., Associate at Ellana, Inc.
- Ryan Walker, Lead Estimator, MIT Lincoln Labs (Paul’s Client Guest)
Cancellation Policy: If you can no longer attend an event, we encourage you to find a substitution; substitutions are welcome at any time. Full refunds will be granted if cancellation is made 72 hours before the event’s start time. No refunds will be made for no-shows. Email email@example.com for substitution or refund requests. We use PayPal as our payment processor. However, you will have the option to use a credit card or debit card for payment. You do not have to have a PayPal account to register and pay for an event. When checking out you will have to choose PayPal as the payment method. However, on the next screen, you’ll see the option to pay with a debit card or credit card.
Brigham and Women's Hospital
MIT Lincoln Labs
Massachusetts Institute of Technology