SMPS Boston – Present Your Passions at ABX!
The Call for Proposals to present at the 2016 ABX Conference on November 15 – 17 is now open! Please submit your proposals by March 18th.
ArchitectureBoston Expo (ABX) is the leading building industry event in the Northeast, bringing together thousands of professionals who work in the A/E/C industry. For the past few years, SMPS Boston has been proud to sponsor a number of marketing and business development focused programs, bringing high-quality education to marketing and business development professionals, as well as technical staff. Are you interested in presenting an SMPS Boston sponsored workshop for ABX 2016?
There are no pre-defined topics for workshop submissions. ABX provides cutting-edge educational offerings each year, so topics that discuss emerging A/E/C trends, marketing, communications, business development, and leadership and management are of specific interest. Please submit topics that you are an expert in, are passionate about, and that provide marketing, business development, or management education for any professionals who work in the A/E/C industry.
For some tips and strategies to help you prepare, please click here for additional details.
What you need to submit a proposal:
- Workshop Title (limit to 60 characters)
- Workshop Abstract/Description:
- Full version for website (limit to 200 words)
- Print version for Attendee Program (limit to 75 words)
- Primary Speaker contact information (including credentials, company, and contact info)
- Contact information for each additional speaker(s), or panelist(s) – up to a maximum of three
- SMPS Affiliation (member, chapter sponsor, CPSM)
- Four Learning Objectives (must be specific and measureable) Learn how to write learning objectives.
- Speaker experience
- Content level of the workshop (Emerging Professionals, Mid-level Professionals, Senior-level leadership)
- Specifications about unique logistics, set-up requirements, additional A/V needs, or other participant materials needed for your workshop
Please submit your proposed workshop information in word format to Sarah Hotchkiss, Commodore Builders, firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 18, 2016. We will follow up with you if we have any questions or think the proposal needs more clarity, and submit it on your behalf.
Questions about presenting an SMPS Boston sponsored workshop? Contact Sarah Hotchkiss, Commodore Builders, email@example.com.
Questions about the conference in general? Contact Ivett Ortiz, Conference Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.568.1958