This classroom-style, interactive course will provide each attendee with their own computer to follow along with a trained instructor. Your registration fee will cover the purchase of two InDesign textbooks with topics ranging from beginner to more advanced skills. Subjects covered during this 5-hour long course will include:
- Managing Advanced Page Elements
- Creating Repeating Content
- Changing Text Layouts
- Managing Styles
- Importing Styles from Microsoft Word Documents
- Managing Styles
- Managing Long Documents
- Creating a Book
- Building a Table of Contents
- Create Hyperlinks and Cross-References
- Publishing InDesign Files for Other Formats and Customizing Print Settings
- Export Interactive PDF Files and Files for Animation
- Export Files for the Web
- Create Print Presets
Additional topics featured in the Part 2 reference book include:
- Preparing Documents for Multiple Formats
- Building Layout Versions
- Linking Content
- Managing External Files and Creating Dynamic Documents
- Importing External Files
- Creating Document Sections
- Inserting Text Variables
- Creating Interactive Documents
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to improve your InDesign skills, and learn methods to complete your proposals and documents more efficiently—saving your company both time and money. Breakfast, snacks and lunch will be provided.
SPACE IS LIMITED, SIGN UP NOW!
Cancellation Policy: If you can no longer attend an event, we encourage you to find a substitution; substitutions are welcome at any time. Full refunds will be granted if cancellation is made within 72 hours of the start time. No refunds will be made for no-shows. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for substitution or refund requests.
We use PayPal as our payment processor. However, you will have the option to use a credit card or debit card for payment. You do not have to have a PayPal account to register and pay for an event. When checking out you will have to choose PayPal as the payment method. However, on the next screen you’ll see the option to pay with a debit card or credit card.
Charles Rose Architects
Tighe & Bond, Inc.
Sarah Gusky Kemer,
Tighe & Bond
Rider Levett Bucknall
BETA Group, Inc.
BOND Brothers, Inc.
The HYM Investment Group
Nancy dos Santos,
Donovan Hatem LLP