Join your fellow A/E/C firms this holiday season, in supporting Big Brother Big Sister Foundation (BBBSF) in an industry wide clothing drive. As SMPS celebrates our 10th year supporting BBBSF we invite you and your firm to take part in the SMPS/BBBSF Holiday Challenge.
We hope to see you at the 2018 Holiday Party! To register, please click HERE.
How it Works:
- Sign up now on the SMPS Boston website. If you sign up before 15 December 2017, BBBSF will create custom “bag tags” with your firm’s name. These tags will be attached to each bag of clothing when the items are picked up.
- Reach out to your coworkers and ask them to donate any gently worn clothing and shoes during the month of December. BBBSF accepts clothing, shoes, and coats for adults, children and infants.
- Schedule a pick up – just call or email: Ken Higgins 774-776-7240 / firstname.lastname@example.org (if emailing please cc: Steve Beck email@example.com). Plan to call or email a day or two ahead of time to schedule your pick up date. Remember when calling for a pick up, please mention that your firm is participating in the SMPS Holiday Challenge. All clothing pick-ups must be scheduled before 3 January 2018.
Important: If you notice that the donations are piling up quickly, you can schedule multiple pick-ups.
- First Prize: Big Brother Big Sister Foundation will award two Celtics Tickets (Game TBD) to the company that donates the most clothes (determined by weight).
- Second Prize: $75 Amazon Gift Card Donated by SMPS Boston
- Third Prize: Acknowledgement at the Holiday Party and bragging rights
- Small Firm Prize: SMPS Boston will award a $100 Amazon Gift Card to the small firm (under 75 people) that donates the most clothes.
Need More Information?
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc. (SGH)
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger, Inc.
Corderman & Company, Inc.
Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc.
Mass. Electric Construction Co.
Laura Murphy Badessa,
BETA Group, Inc.
GEI Consultants Inc
Steffian Bradley Architect