Acentech is a leading multi-disciplinary acoustics, audiovisual, telecommunications, security, and vibration consulting firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with multiple regional offices.
Acentech is seeking a Proposal Manager to join our Marketing Group. This position requires a highly self-reliant, detail-oriented professional who is familiar with performing under pressure to meet multiple deadlines. This role is critical to the firm’s business development strategy, responsible for overall support in the preparation of proposals and statement of qualification submissions across the firm’s core services and geographic office locations.
The focus of the role will be to manage and produce responses to requests for statement of qualifications and proposals to support our consultants across the firm’s diverse expertise and portfolio in targeted market sectors in the A/E/C industry. Overall support in conceiving and executing timely proposals, including communicating with clients, creating and editing materials, and overseeing the tone and look of materials. Role responsibilities will also include creating and regularly maintaining our library of marketing collateral materials (project summaries, resumes, service and experience profiles, and specific business information related to proposal responses), on-going updates to Deltek Vision database, tracking of lead sources, and nurturing relationships with key clients’ marketing/proposal staff.
Qualifications | Skills Required
- Must have a minimum of 7+ years of similar work experience in the AEC industry
- Knowledge of the business development proposal process (RFP/RFQ/SOQ)
- Track record of creating qualifications and proposals for AEC market sectors and building types
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and perform effectively under tight, multiple deadlines at a time
- Ability to understand, write and assimilate technical material from technical consultants and engineers
- Strong writing, editing, and graphic skills, and extremely detailed oriented
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (advanced InDesign skills) and Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, organization, and team-building skills
- Knowledge and experience with Deltek Vision a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing, Communications, English or other Business related discipline is strongly preferred
- Involvement in the Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) a plus
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Samples of similar work may be requested.
Visit Acentech online at https://acentech.com/company/careers