Ann Beha Architects is looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager who will advance the firm’s outreach, proposals and written and verbal communications. This full time position reports to the Marketing Director. Candidates must have a background, knowledge, and demonstrated interest in architecture and design, proven writing and verbal skills, experience and facility in graphic design, including all Adobe Suite programs. The candidate should have knowledge of media, electronic and print and interest in current trends in design, real estate, cultural and institutional activities, regionally and nationally. Furthermore, the candidate will:
– Maintain and enhance ABA’s outreach including website, social media, written materials, publications, award submissions speaking engagements, press releases, news items, responses to calls for papers, etc.
– Prepare responses to Requests for Proposals, develop outlines, resumes, team descriptions, other written sections, charts and excel spread sheets, graphic layouts and final production.
– Work with Principals on individual marketing and communications efforts, and marketing campaigns.
– Develop and cultivate professional contacts, industry knowledge, trends and practices in Marketing and Architecture.
– Coordinate project photo shoots.
– Undergraduate degree in liberal arts, writing, graphic design, or equivalent job experience.
– Excellent graphic and writing skills, able to craft clear and compelling project narratives based on the firm’s design.
– Sharp attention to detail and strong proofreading skills.
– Skilled with graphics using the Adobe Creative Suite.
Ann Beha Architects explores the intersection of heritage and contemporary design. With an award winning practice and national projects for universities, the arts, and the public realm, ABA has been ranked among the top 50 practices in the United States by Architect Magazine. ABA is an equal opportunity employer. Our firm is T-accessible and is in a great downtown location. Starting pay will be commensurate with experience and training.
If interested, email your cover letter, resume, writing sample and graphic sample to Elizabeth Nassikas, email@example.com. Application must be in PDF format, with a file size of 5MB or less.
Visit Ann Beha Architects online at http://www.annbeha.com