ARC/Architectural Resources Cambridge is a nationally recognized architectural, planning and interior design firm located in Boston’s vibrant Copley Square. Known for our strong client relationships and transformational designs, ARC’s work is focused in for major practice areas: Science and Technology, Higher Education, Independent Schools, and Athletics and Recreation.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced professional to lead the firm’s business development efforts. The Director of Business Development’s responsibilities will include:
– Oversee all business development initiatives throughout the firm
– Execute business development plan to acquire new business in all market sectors
– Work independently and in conjunction with market sector leaders to develop external relationships for the firm
– Track leads using CRM database system
– Maintain knowledge of market sector trends and industry news
– Manage client, consultant, and industry influencer contacts and interactions on a regular basis
– Lead monthly internal BD market sector meetings
– Regularly attend industry networking events and actively participate in related organizations
– Encourage and mentor employees in business development at all levels
– Identify opportunities for conferences & speaking engagements
– Work collaboratively with our Marketing Department, developing qualification packages, and contributing to proposal and interview materials and strategy
– Develop and maintain annual business development budget
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 8 – 10 years of business development experience in the A/E/C industry with a measurable record of success. Candidates should have excellent written and communication skills and the ability to independently manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines. Existing knowledge of ARC’s market sectors in greater New England is critical. Deltek Vision CRM and InDesign experience is preferred.
ARC prides itself on being a collaborative firm that fosters personal growth and is committed to our clients’ success through design excellence and sustainability. We offer competitive salaries and benefits package to our employees including health, life and long-term disability insurance plans, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and MBTA pre-tax program, among others.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit ARC/Architectural Resources Cambridge online at http://www.arcusa.com