ARC/Architectural Resources Cambridge is a nationally recognized architectural, planning and interior design firm located in the heart of Boston’s Copley Square. Our work is focused in four major practice areas: Science + Technology, Higher Education, Independent Schools and Athletics + Recreation. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced person to lead the firm’s fast-paced Marketing Department.
The Director of Marketing oversees all marketing efforts including strategy and implementation of brand, marketing collateral, RFP process, public relations, awards, website and social media. The Director works closely with firm principals, senior management and the Director of Business Development to develop marketing strategy and communication materials to generate new business for all project sectors. The position requires a collaborative and flexible, team-based approach. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional communication, organization and time management skills. Strong writing and editing skills are required.
– Steer the design and quality control of all marketing materials and firm graphics
– Develop and run bi-monthly Marketing update meetings to firm management
– Lead proposal development process
– Garner consensus among principals and sector leaders to facilitate decisions
– Manage and mentor marketing staff
– Guide interview strategy and presentation planning and preparation
– Oversee website design, content and updates
– Head PR strategy (liaison between PR consultant and in-house PR Committee)
– Provide copy/edits for marketing materials, press releases, website and direct mail/ ecard campaigns
– Oversee social media efforts (ARC Blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, & Vimeo)
– Manage award submissions, including design and execution
– Direct photography and video shoots (maintain photo library)
– Oversee advertisements
– Maintain marketing client and project database/ opportunity tracking system
– Represent the firm at industry events and participate in industry organizations
Ideal candidates will have a college degree with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience working in the A/E/C industry. Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Excel required. Deltek Vision database experience preferred.
ARC prides itself on being a collaborative firm that fosters personal growth and is committed to our clients’ success through design excellence and sustainability. We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages to our employees including health and long-term disability insurance plans, flexible spending accounts and MBTA pre-tax pass program, among others.
Interested candidates may send cover letter and resume to:
Director of Human Resources
Visit ARC/Architectural Resources Cambridge online at http://www.arcusa.com