SENIOR MARKETING COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
As Senior Marketing Coordinator, you will report directly to the firm’s CEO and will be part of the executive team. This position balances daily marketing, proposal development, and communications responsibilities with long-term strategic growth.
· Collaborate with and support the firm’s leadership to identify, evaluate, manage and respond to proposal opportunities that are strategically tailored to our client groups and target markets.
· Support all proposal activities from reviewing RFP requirements, coordinating internal and external resources required for proposal completion, and editing/integrating B2Q’s materials into proposals to reflect our capabilities to meet clients’ needs.
· Coordinate and assist in preparing materials for project interviews.
· Weekly scanning of project procurement portals/websites for relevant RFP opportunities.
· Participation and implementation in the development of B2Q’s marketing and communications strategy.
· Manage Marketing folders, systems, and infrastructure.
· Development and management of digital and print marketing/communication material on behalf of the firm including web, CRM, marketing materials, press and social media.
· Develop appropriate marketing reports to track and coordinate marketing information.
· Develop, evaluate, and implement compelling marketing campaigns designed to achieve the firm’s short and long-term growth targets.
· Engage with potential clients and contacts in support of B2Q’s overall business strategy.
· Liaison with the firm’s member organizations and teaming partners.
· Management of all marketing materials to include editing, writing, and library management of resumes, project sheets, case studies, and marketing copy/material.
· Graphic design support as needed.
· Management of the firm’s web content and social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
· Market Research.
· Manage CRM, including overseeing scheduled client management tasks for staff.
· Possibly attend conferences and networking events (including limited travel) in support of the firm’s business development goals as appropriate.
· Develop presentation material including photography, videography, and multimedia material in support of the firm’s business development goals.
This position is strategic and has been created to drive the firm’s business volume and growth.
Desired skills include:
· Expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign and CRM
· Excellent writing and public speaking skills
· Experience supporting the creation and implementation of business development and marketing plans
· Ability to quickly learn and multi-task
· Be team oriented, efficient, and organized
· We will highly recommend this person become an active member of SMPS Boston
To be considered for the B2Q Senior Marketing Coordinator position, please forward your resume and examples of work in InDesign to Rich Andelman RAndelman@B2Qassociates.com and Tom Banks TBanks@B2Qassociates.com.
Visit B2Q Associates online at http://www.b2qassociates.com