Bargmann Hendrie + Archetype, Inc. (BH+A), located in Boston’s Seaport District seeks a creative, energetic, experienced and graphic-oriented professional with strong organization and interpersonal skills to lead our Marketing Team. Our marketing philosophy is based on a personal approach to each client. This individual will work with architectural staff on renderings and presentations and will mentor younger marketing staff utilizing this approach for new clients and to maintain existing clients.
- Direct the Marketing Department
- Oversee and lead the RFP process working closely with the Principals and Senior staff members of the firm
- Design and produce the firm’s Marketing materials including qualification packages, collateral, presentations and presentation materials, press releases and award submittals
- Proactively search for new business opportunities within our core specialties
- Manage various business development initiatives
- Work closely with the Marketing staff to coordinate photo shoots; update and organize the physical and digital library of project images
- Develop the firm’s social media accounts including the development and maintenance of our website
- Mentor younger staff in the marketing process
Skills / Competencies:
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Solid verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe
- Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 8-10 years’ experience (experience in an A/E firm is an advantage)
Please send a cover letter, resume and a portfolio sample to:
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please visit our website at www.bhplus.com.
Recruiters are not welcome. Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls.
Visit Bargmann Hendrie + Archetype, Inc. (bh+a) online at http://www.bhplus.com