Bargmann Hendrie + Archetype, Inc. (bh+a), an award-winning fifty person architecture and design firm located in Boston’s Innovation District seeks an experienced, self-directed, detail-oriented person with strong organization and interpersonal skills to work on multiple tasks related to the design of print and digital media.
Working with the Marketing Department and the Design Staff, the Graphic Designer will be involved in:
- Creation of and assistance with high quality and compelling qualifications packages, proposals, and presentations for interviews
- Website design and updates
- Award submissions and design of marketing collateral
- Maintain/update/edit project photography
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and 2 to 5 years of experience working in the A/E industry.
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must have a solid understanding of both the graphic and functional aspects of web design
- Ability to participate in multiple projects concurrently and think creatively under tight deadlines
Please send a cover letter, resume and a portfolio sample to:
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please visit our website at www.bhplus.com.
Recruiters are not welcome. Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls.
Visit Bargmann Hendrie + Archetype, Inc. (bh+a) online at http://www.bhplus.com