Bargmann Hendrie + Archetype, Inc. (bh+a), an award-winning fifty person architecture and design firm located in Boston’s Innovation District seeks an experienced, energetic, detail and graphic-oriented professional with strong organization and interpersonal skills to lead our Marketing Team.
- Direct the development of the firm’s Marketing Department
- Oversee and lead the RFP process working closely with the Principals and Senior staff members of the firm
- Design and produce the firm’s Marketing materials including qualification packages, collateral, presentations and presentation materials, press releases and award submittals
- Proactively search for new business opportunities
- Manage various business development initiatives
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to coordinate photo shoots; update and organize the physical and digital library of project images
- Direct and manage the firm’s social media accounts including the development and maintenance of our website
Skills / Competencies:
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Solid verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 8-10 years’ experience (experience in an A/E firm is an advantage)
Please send a cover letter, resume and a portfolio sample to:
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please visit our website at www.bhplus.com.
Recruiters are not welcome. Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls.
Visit Bargmann Hendrie + Archetype, Inc. (bh+a) online at http://www.bhplus.com