CambridgeSeven is an award-winning architecture and exhibit design firm with an international practice focusing on cultural, institutional, higher education and commercial projects spanning over fifty years.
We are looking for a clever, motivated self-starter to join our busy marketing team full-time, where you will work closely with firm leadership in support of growth in CambridgeSeven’s varied markets. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for proposal production, collateral material generation, database maintenance, business development support, awards submissions and interview/presentation support. This is a deadline-intensive role that requires a nimble person able to prioritize projects.
· 2+ years of professional experience; AEC experience preferred
· Demonstrated graphic design capabilities
· Demonstrated writing and editing skill
· Facility with Adobe CS, especially InDesign, and MS Powerpoint
· Database maintenance experience
· Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
· Willing to take initiative and work collaboratively to meet goals
· A quick learner with an innate curiosity
· Not afraid to ask questions and dig deeper to find the answer
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please email resume, writing/graphic design samples, and professional references to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Visit CambridgeSeven online at http://www.cambridgeseven.com