CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Coordinator in our Boston office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal – to help solve our clients’ and society’s greatest challenges.
Marketing staff are integral and respected members of our team. The successful candidate will partner with other marketing coordinators, marketing managers and the leaders in the Boston office to establish strategy while understanding they are simultaneously responsible for producing deadline-driven deliverables. Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with team members and take a leadership role on pursuit strategy, proposal composition and content, writing, design, and production of compelling and engaging marketing materials.
- Participate in overall marketing and client engagement strategy development for the Boston office.
- Author and edit original content for pursuit packages that demonstrates alignment between CannonDesign and the opportunity, for inclusion in all aspects of professional service marketing submissions in collaboration with market leaders.
- Participate in developing and nourishing client relations by knowing and promoting the firm’s portfolio and services.
- Work with the marketing and communications team to determine the appropriate approach and strategy in creating firm qualification, proposal and interview materials.
- Work with Industry Marketing Leaders to develop, maintain and update market-specific collateral.
- Maintain strong, in-depth knowledge of the firm’s portfolio, personnel and services lines.
- Mentor and support the local Marketing Coordinator including training and ongoing development.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field. A minimum of seven years of related work experience required. Related experience working in a marketing or communications role for a professional services firm preferred. The ideal candidate will be proactive, self-driven, organized and have an enthusiasm for innovation. Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent written communication and editing skills, a strong command of grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and editing. Strong time and project management skills are essential. We require proficiency with InDesign, Word and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Deltek CRM Vision and Salesforce is a plus.
Visit http://careers.cannondesign.com/jobs/8174591-senior-marketing-coordinator to apply.
As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.
Visit CannonDesign online at http://www.careers.cannondesign.com