Cardinal Construction Inc is looking to add a key position to interface between in-house business units and our client business partners. This candidate should have excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills and strong outward personality.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Support business development efforts of senior management.
- Coordination and registration for activities including conferences, networking events.
- Coordinate, document and follow up on marketing activities from weekly marketing and business development meetings.
- Produce marketing materials including project data sheets, staff resumes, and qualification submissions utilizing InDesign, PowerPoint and Microsoft office programs.
- Assist management team with all project pursuits including qualifications, RFQs, RFPs, presentations and project teaming partners.
- Maintain company LinkedIn and social media website updates.
- Represent the company as our first point of contact in performing office administration activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-5 years of marketing experience in the architecture or construction industry.
- Exceptional writing, editing and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent graphics capabilities using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively while managing multiple demands.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This position reports to the Principal of the firm.
CCI offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability, and life insurances, 401K plan, paid vacation.
Visit Cardinal Construction Inc online at http://cardinalmanagement.net/