One of Boston’s largest and most renowned design firms is in search of a core marketing team member. We are seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator to be a key contributor to the firm’s competitive efforts to win new commissions and strengthen the firm’s presence. We are looking for a passionate and expressive professional with high capacity for multitasking, excellent time management, and strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Develop written and graphic communication for external communications including design award submissions.
· Working with firm leaders to generate high-quality, customized proposals and qualification packages
· Coordinate with outside subconsultants and associated architectural firms on proposal and interview materials
· Generate and/or edit written content, supporting graphics
· Contribute to and coordinate pursuit strategies and presentations
· Operate as the project manager for production of all marketing materials
· Create, maintain and customize firm collateral and information libraries
· Develop a strong understanding of all projects and markets; contribute to marketing strategy.
· Excellent writing and editing skills.
· Adobe suite proficiency (especially InDesign)
· Must be able to work in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment, work under pressure on multiple concurrent projects and adapt to changing deadlines and priorities.
· A team player and a hands-on, can-do attitude are a must.
· Strong interpersonal communication/relationship building skills, timely and accurate information-sharing, and meticulous organization skills are essential.
· A passion for design and a desired interest to understand the architecture and design profession are necessary.
· Intellectual agility and highly tailored and thoughtful approach to all efforts is required.
· A degree in journalism, English, communications, or public relations is strongly preferred. A minimum of two years’ experience, ideally in public relations, marketing, media, media relations is required. (previous A/E/C marketing or public relations experience is a plus!)
Think you’re a good fit? Apply today via e-mail to email@example.com if you are interested in working in collaborative environment that will push your skillset. Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio, the total size of the attached file(s) should not exceed 5MB or mail:
110 Canal Street
Boston, MA 02114
Visit CBT Architects online at http://www.cbtarchitects.com