Ci Design, an award-winning architectural firm in Boston, combines decades of architectural expertise and a vast international portfolio of world-class projects to create distinctive, modern, sustainable, high-value solutions for forward-thinking organizations. Ci Design, formed in 2010, serves a geographically and operationally diverse range of clients from our Boston headquarters and from our satellite office in Baltimore. Our main practice areas include the science and technology, commercial/industrial, and interior design sectors.
Ci Design currently has a full-time position available for a Marketing Manager. Our collaborative approach to all aspects of the firm’s work requires that the ideal candidate demonstrates a positive, proactive attitude. The candidate will work closely with Ci’s Principals to oversee the creation, development, and completion of proposals and qualifications and to coordinate responses to RFP/RFQ team interviews and presentations. The candidate will also work directly with firm leaders to assist with marketing and business development initiatives.
1. Produce collateral for publications, advertisements, emailers, displays, and other marketing materials as needed
2. Create and maintain standard marketing content: resumes, project sheets, brochures, advertisements, and photos including the creation of low res and web sized images from professional photography
3. Coordination and planning of conferences, events, award programs, sponsorships, and trade shows including management of calendars, registrations, advertising, and other associated collateral
4. Produce high-quality, customized proposals, qualifications, brochure packages, and award submissions
5. Create and maintain basic proposal content including project lists, fee and rates, schedules, and other commonly requested content
6. Provide administrative coordination, scheduling, and tracking associated with RFP/RFQ responses, qualifications packages, interview presentations, award submittals, conference proposals and presentations.
7. Coordinate with outside sub-consultants and associated architectural firms on proposal and interview materials
8. Produce interview slide decks in InDesign and PowerPoint and coordinate rehearsals
9. Maintain social media and the firm’s website with guidance from Principals
10. Maintain firm contact/client database
11. Assist with marketing and business development initiatives including business plans and market research
Skills / Qualifications:
1. Excellent organizational, tracking, and communication skills
2. Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
3. Strong graphic design sensibility
4. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
5. Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing deadlines and priorities
6. Strong communication/relationship building skills, timely and accurate information-sharing are a must
7. Knowledge/interest in the architecture and design profession
8. Strong critical thinking capabilities and an ability to absorb and learn quickly
9. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, or a similar concentration
2. 7-10 years of experience
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Project
4. Understanding of concepts, practices and procedures in the design profession and familiarity with the language of architecture
How to Apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter, a writing sample and any examples showing desktop publishing (i.e. proposals, brochures, ads, etc.) to Christopher Ladd, AIA at email@example.com.
Visit online at https://www.ci-designinc.com/
Visit Ci Design, Inc online at http://www.ci-designinc.com