Ci Design, Inc. (Ci) has an immediate opening for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to work full-time in our Boston office and support the firm’s rapidly growing Science & Technology (S&T) practice.
The qualified applicant will be a self-starter with a history of going above and beyond, taking initiative, and working independently. The individual must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Strong writing skills are imperative. Must have remarkable organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Support the development, implementation, and monitoring of marketing strategies in support of Ci’s S&T Practice.
- Lead efforts to prepare responses to RFPs and RFQs which includes coordinating with subconsultants, teaming partners and internal technical staff.
- Coordinate, assemble, and prepare materials for client presentations and interviews.
- Organize and maintain marketing materials including proposals, resumes, brochures, photography, and interview materials.
- Ensure proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials are accurate, on brand, and delivered in a timely manner.
- Support public relations efforts including article submissions, awards submissions, press releases and firm updates, as well as maintaining calendars for awards, editorial submissions, special events/conferences, and project photography.
- Lead communication and content development strategy for website, social media, and email communications for the S&T practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, graphic design, or related field.
- Minimum of three years in a marketing role, preferably in the A/E/C industry.
- Strong proficiency with the full Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign experience is required.
- Demonstrated writing, editing, grammar and proofreading skills.
- Strong graphic skills focused on enhancing technical content.
Other Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects, meeting deadlines and working well under pressure, while maintaining a high level of accuracy, meticulous attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to take direction and work independently while prioritizing tasks associated with simultaneous deadlines.
- Knowledge of the marketing process in a professional A/E/C services environment and thorough understanding of RFP structure and the ability to review and assess RFP requirements.
- Professional interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of management. Demonstrates professionalism and solution-oriented social skills.
Ci Design, Inc. (Ci) is an award-winning firm offering planning, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and graphic design services over a diverse range of projects, spanning from mixed-use complexes incorporating multi-family, retail, and office to the complexities of life sciences and science and technology facilities. Ci has offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Baltimore, Maryland; and Raleigh, North Carolina.
Ci offers a competitive benefits package and excellent opportunity for advancement. Our office is located in the vibrant Fort Point Innovation District of Boston.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position applying for in the subject line. In your cover letter, please explain your specific interest in this position and how your experience relates to the qualifications and responsibilities described above.
EEO Statement: Ci Design, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation/gender status, Veterans status, and disability. We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and we encourage women and diverse applicants to apply.
Visit Ci Design, Inc. (Ci) online at http://www.ci-designinc.com