CIL, a nonprofit real estate development organization, is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Partnerships, this person is responsible for the development and execution of external and internal marketing and communications.
The ideal candidate is a strong project manager who can flex between collaborating with external consultant partners on marketing initiatives and stepping in to complete the job when needed. This person has a good sense of design (even if they aren’t a “designer”), is a good writer and editor, and has a passion for CIL’s mission and vision: to create and sustain housing options that provide affordability, accessibility, and independence to those in need.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Assist with content planning, development, and distribution for website, newsletters, and social media, taking the initiative to gather all necessary data in order to produce detailed and accurate results.
· Working with external marketing partners, coordinate the design and development of various print, digital, website, and video marketing materials that support CIL’s strategic goals while staying within approved budget parameters. These projects might include social media content creation, website updates, mailers, flyers, project sheets, invitations, advertisements, posters, signage, etc.
· Support business development and government relations efforts by tracking relevant industry news, pending legislation, conferences and events, contact management, and updating our internal databases and CRM as required.
· Track and report analytics from CIL’s social media, website, and email marketing.
· Support special events planning, execution, and promotion, including fundraising events. Explore new opportunities for fundraising.
· Participate in CIL’s “Fun Club” and assist with planning and executing internal events, i.e. team outings, happy hours, volunteering, etc.
· Some administrative work as needed.
· Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
· At least three years of demonstrated success in marketing and communications
· Strong communication skills and an ability to independently produce effective and accurate written and visual marketing content
· Highly organized with careful attention to accuracy and detail
· Ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
· Proficiency with a wide range of digital applications and online tools including but not limited to:
o Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro)
o iContact (or similar)
o AirTable (or similar)
o Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
CIL is a remote-first organization offering flexible hours and will accept applicants for this position located anywhere in the US. Salary range for this position is $41,658 to $62,486 (40 hours/week) and includes a generous benefits package with health, life, and disability insurance, four weeks of PTO upon start with longevity increases, 401K match and contribution, educational assistance program, and more.
To apply, please email resume and work samples in PDF format to Samantha VanSchoick, Director of Strategic Partnerships, at email@example.com with “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line by September 30th.
CIL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit CIL online at https://www.cil.org/