Seeking a full-time marketing manager to support the New England market for a 400-person engineering firm focused on the A/E industry nationwide. Primary local office location is Framingham, MA. Position will work within a marketing support team to lead responses and track RFP’s and RFQ’s for the New England region. Position includes healthcare insurance (medical/vision/dental), generous 401k plan, potential profit sharing, and other competitive benefits.
Direct Duties will Include:
· Prepare responses to requests for proposal and requests for qualifications
· Assist with the development, maintenance, and organization of marketing materials
· Interact with leaders and project managers to develop and update project summaries and resumes
· Undertake special projects, such as award submittals, interview support, etc.
· Participate in regional business development organizations and events
· Marketing for Architecture and Engineering experience
· Understanding of A/E market
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University and 5-10 years or more marketing-related experience.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong written communication skills.
· Proven experience preparing responses to detailed Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and high-quality marketing materials
· Demonstrate a detailed understanding of computer applications used in a professional design office such as Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel) and Adobe Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
· Strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations
· Desire to grow professionally
· Team-oriented professional willing to invest in their future
· Experience with proposal automation software
· CRM database experience
· Experience with Federal marketing and proposal processes (SF330)
· Graphic design skills
CMTA is a multi-specialty firm that specializes in the design of energy efficient, high performance buildings and campuses. We are true partners to our clients and are vested in the long-term success of our projects and doing the right thing for the environment and future generations. CMTA is ranked in the top 20 MEP firms nationally by Consulting-Specifying Engineer magazine. In 2020 CMTA was named to the Zweig Group’s Hot Firms List for the fifth consecutive year recognizing our firm as one of the fastest growing firms in North America. CMTA has over 400 employees in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
Visit CMTA Inc online at http://www.cmta.com