Who you are
You enjoy working with a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will work within the Boston marketing team to provide tactical marketing support for property marketing and business development initiatives.
You have a sharp eye for detail and because of your interest in commercial real estate trends, are keenly interested in bringing data and market indicators together to tell the story through words and visuals. As a Marketing Coordinator, you exercise initiative to prioritize and complete tasks, especially in the face of sales-driven pressures and personalities.
What you bring
– At least 2-4 years of content marketing experience and production graphic design
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or graphic design
– Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– Familiarity with full-service marketing and/or email distribution programs (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.)
– Familiarity in working within a style guide and brand
– Ability to work under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines, effectively handle stressful situations, and work with minimal direction/supervision
– Strong writing skills to communicate in a convincing and impactful manner
– Strong design aesthetic, including creative design solutions within the digital/web constraints
– Exceptional customer service, organizational and prioritization skills
– Excellent communication (follow-through and follow-up) skills, and ability to meet commitments and deadlines
What success looks like
– You will serve as a brand champion by implementing and maintaining high standards of design, format and production.
– You will work in close partnership with sales professionals to define project requirements and offer creative marketing solutions, producing marketing materials to the clients’ satisfaction.
– You will initiate and manage overall marketing campaign/plan as it relates to Brokers’ property listings.
– You will provide design direction on layout and production of marketing deliverables by integrating written and visual messages.
– You will create and produce a variety of print marketing materials including: brochures, maps, advertising, postcards, presentations, and proposals, ensuring corporate branding strategies are met.
– You will maintain file and image libraries.
– You will edit existing property websites through preferred tools and platforms i.e.: Ceros, Brandcast.
– You will develop templated or semi-custom pitches and presentations for a wide variety of client types and brokers<br />- You will update website content for Colliers regarding all metro office sites to ensure branding standards and consistency in message, style and tone.
– You will stay abreast of competitor firms’ marketing information (styles, platforms, technologies, etc.) and contribute ideas to the broader Northeast Region Marketing & Research team to share and establish best practices.
– You will support the Research team in the presentation of market reports and ad hoc deliverables.
Visit the link below to apply:
Visit Colliers online at https://www.colliers.com