Corderman & Company is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Marketing Coordinator with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a marketing role. We are looking for a highly creative individual with graphic design experience who will proactively capitalize on design expertise to support Corderman & Company’s marketing initiatives. This role will support our firm’s overall growth by pursuing new project opportunities and enhancing our brand awareness.
Resumes will only be accepted from applicants within the New England states and who have experience working in a creative marketing role. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and strong core values that align with the Corderman & Company mission.
• Assist with the development of client proposals and presentations (design, layout, writing with assistance from project teams).
• Design/update marketing collateral and utilize creativity to implement new ideas for showcasing Corderman & Company’s portfolio and expertise.
• Support overall digital marketing strategy through social media, including content creation and the management of a content calendar.
• Provide updates to the firm’s website (Squarespace).
• Assist the firm’s business development through research and supporting the Director of Business Development.
• Assist with organizing in-office networking events as well as company participation in industry-related events.
• Coordinate with project teams to provide assistance in marketing-related job activities (project interviews, site signage, branding, client feedback, final project photography, etc.).
• Assist Marketing Manager with final project photography through negotiation of contracts and coordination.
• Assist Marketing Manager with public relations campaigns, including drafting/editing press releases, researching opportunities, preparing award submissions, and managing annual lists [BBJ, Boston Globe, ENR, etc.].
• Support Corderman & Company’s commitment to social responsibility by organizing and participating in volunteer events (we are a major supporter of the Usher Syndrome Society: www.ushersyndromesociety.org).
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, or related disciplines.
• Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excellent graphic design, communication, writing, and editing skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Some experience and a strong interest in event planning/execution.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud [InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop], Microsoft Office, Keynote.
• Knowledge of Squarespace is a plus.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2002 by David M. Corderman, Jr., Corderman & Company began with a goal to bring a client service oriented approach to the construction industry. Based in the heart of Boston, Corderman & Company has evolved into a dedicated team of 75+ employees from cross-functional disciplines. The firm is comprised of passionate, experienced professionals who recognize that superior service is measured not only by an outcome that exceeds expectations, but by a journey that is straightforward, seamless and inspired by innovative solutions. Our mission is to provide the highest quality pre-construction and construction management services in partnership with our clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and vendors; to create unrestricted career growth opportunities for all employees; and to altruistically support the community.
For more information, please visit www.cordermancompany.com.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corderman & Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, gender identity, age or any other status protected by law.
Visit Corderman & Company, Inc. online at http://www.cordermancompany.com