Architecture and design is who we are, and we’ve created a culture at CUBE 3 that gives talented people like you a place to collaborate, grow and thrive in their career while delivering great projects alongside amazing people.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to explore the opportunities at CUBE 3 and possibilities of working with our established, forward-thinking team.
Headquartered in Lawrence, MA with offices in Boston, Miami and New Jersey, CUBE 3 has been a design and innovation leader for nearly 20 years. Our work spans 25 states and counting, thanks to our diverse and dedicated team who are devoted to mastering a wide range of client needs and delivering consistent, exceptional work.
As one of the fastest growing firms in the country, we’ve been ranked by Inc. 500|5000 for four years and have received many prestigious awards across project sectors.
Joining out team means access to our competitive benefits package, including:
A generous vacation and paid holiday schedule
Health, dental, life, disability, and vision insurance
401K Retirement Plan
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible work schedule
Beyond the benefits, the biggest perk at CUBE3 is the people. When was the last time you really enjoyed working with the people you work with? At CUBE3, when we’re not working, we’re playing. Our team members frequently gather to enjoy activities ranging from ongoing pool tournaments, book clubs, cookouts, company sports teams, contests, and fun employee-led initiatives like Photoshop Fridays. If one thing is certain — there is always something to get involved in.
Even more, professional development is a priority at CUBE 3. We want our people to grow as individuals and teams, which we support and encourage through a company-wide mentorship program, industry exposure and participation, and through CUBE-U — a program designed to share knowledge and provide access comprehensive trainings and tools year-round.
Interested? Check outwww.cube3.com/about/careers to learn more about who we are, what we stand for and how you could become a part of the team.
A dynamic and growing architectural firm seeks an energetic and proactive individual to coordinate marketing activities across CUBE 3’s offices in Lawrence, MA, Boston, MA, and Miami, FL. Applicant should have a broad skill set to coordinate, organize and track a variety of activities.
This position will be based out of the Lawrence, MA HQ Location
Support Marketing Team
· Maintain marketing activities dashboard, tracking status and progress of all marketing initiatives
· Assist with firm publicity including awards submittals, publications, editorials, white papers, and newsletter pieces
· Collaborate with project teams within the organization to elicit project updates and photos etc. for website, social media, and newsletter
· Identify appropriate publications to target for advertising, keep track of publication schedule
· Work with publication and advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions, coordinate with internal marketing team to produce relevant content and manage submissions
· Identify and track appropriate opportunities for industry awards and the required criteria; coordinate with the marketing team to gather relevant content and manage submissions; track wins/losses
· Proactively seek press articles relevant to the firm and connected projects; storing copies of all relevant articles for future reference
· Organize professional photo shoots of completed projects
· Coordinate videography as necessary for PR efforts and other media
· Organize professional photo shoots of C3 staff headshots
· Generate reports on the analytics for website, social media, and email campaigns
Support Business Development Team
· Assist the marketing team with the coordination and tracking the creation of RFP’s, qualifications packages, contracts and other RFP / RFQ requirements
· Keep RFP / RFQ team informed all on all requirements and deadlines to successfully generate a cohesive, on-time submission
· Work with external consultants and clients to gather all necessary RFP / RFQ requirements
· Confirming physical or digital delivery of the RFP before the submittal deadline
· Maintaining updated staff resume inventory
Event Planning & Coordination
· Maintain calendar of relevant events, conferences, and tradeshows throughout the year
· Coordinate event enrollment, booth location and reservation, contracts and invoices, opportunities for advertising/sponsorship etc.
· Coordinate with the marketing team the design and production of all event related marketing materials and communications, online and offline, booth graphics and other marketing collateral
· Manage the coordination of all attendee event registrations, and travel and lodging arrangements with company travel agent
· Manage the coordination of shipping of all necessary event related materials and supplies
· Assist with updates to the firms Intranet site with all internal-facing communications
· Assist CUBE 3 senior management team members with internal firm events and other special projects
Experience and Education
· Minimum of 2-4 years related experience in marketing communications
· Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry a plus
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· Strong organizational, strategic, analytical skills, and keen attention to detail
· Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with self-initiation and minimal instruction
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Solid professional service, effective time management, and cost consciousness
· Resourcefulness in solving problems
· Excellent people skills and an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude
· Windows PC and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Adobe Creative Suite a plus (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
· Social Media administration
Please note this job description provides a general guideline as to the most common duties and responsibilities and minimum requirements and qualifications for the position. It is not all inclusive and the actual position may vary as circumstances indicate or as determined by the company with or without notice.
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained. CUBE3 offices are fully COVID Vaccinated work environments.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is potentially exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration on a project site. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment on job sites is usually loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, with a minimum expectation of 40 hours per week. Due to the nature of the position, the employee may often work more than 40 hours per work week (i.e., Monday – Friday), as well as some weekend and off-site work. This position is not overtime for working more than 40 hours per week. The employee typically is required to be present in and working out of the Company’s office in Lawrence, MA Monday through Friday from 8:30a.m. – 5:30 p.m. with a daily one hour lunch break.
Notice: CUBE 3 Studio, LLC is committed to providing fair and equal opportunity for employment and advancement to all employed and potential Employees of the Company. The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws
Visit CUBE3 online at https://www.cube3.com/about/careers