Reports to: Head of Global Business Development and Marketing
We are currently hiring a Group Marketing Senior Director who will have responsibility for the management of all Group Marketing activities in the US. Reporting directly to our Head of Business Development and Marketing, the Group Marketing Senior Director will work closely with the Senior Management team across all US DPS Divisions. The role provides the opportunity for the successful candidate to play a key part in our continued business growth globally. We expect the Group Marketing Senior Director to improve and align all Group Marketing activities and act as crucial support to achieving our strategic goals.
DPS Group is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company delivering Full-Service Engineering with a ‘client first’ mentality and personal touch across a range of market sectors: Project and Program Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification, and Start-up. We have one goal: to deliver more than our clients expect the first time, every time.
- Develop and implement a group marketing plan in conjunction with the Head of Business Development and Marketing and DPS Divisions.
- Align with European counterpart to ensure consistent messaging to our clients and the marketplace.
- Increase market share by developing marketing plans and programs for the DPS Group globally.
- Develop relationships with clients by determining Group presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Manage and coordinate all Group marketing events.
- Ownership and optimization of DPS website, social media channels and SEO. Develop the Social Media strategy for DPS.
- Drive the implementation of our CRM system across DPS ensuring that CRM adds maximum value to business activity.
- Branding – act as a key member of the DPS branding team reinforcing the DPS brand identity.
- Work closely with the DPS management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Ownership of all DPS Marketing materials ensuring that they are approved, published and in line with brand guidelines. Manage project and personnel profiles.
- Deliver best in class marketing tools, techniques and concepts to the business.
- Work with all divisions to implement high quality and consistent marketing approaches.
- Take ownership of DPS Group PR activities including press releases, external communications, company and industry events.
- Data analytics and reporting of all digital marketing and communications metrics.
- Evaluate the results of marketing activities and, when appropriate, makes changes in marketing plans and budget allocations
Skills & experience required:
- Demonstrated Marketing Management experience in an international business – at least 10 years of marketing management experience.
- Demonstrated work experience in the Professional Services sector an advantage.
- Proven record of developing cost centric marketing strategies centered in the professional services industry.
- Solution-oriented – able to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Ability to drive ideas and solutions assertively from conception to implementation.
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and deliver a consistent global marketing approach.
- Ability to proactively build and manage all internal relationships.
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Flexible and creative – able to respond quickly and constructively to shifting demands and opportunities while meeting deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Track record of meeting goals and implementing marketing solutions for a growing international business.
- Fluency in additional languages an advantage but not essential.
Ability to travel nationally and internationally to company & client meetings and events.
Submit inquiries to David Levine – firstname.lastname@example.org – 774.777.5333
Visit DPS Group online at https://www.dpsgroupglobal.com/