DREAM Collaborative is an architecture, urban design, and development firm renowned for bringing world-class design to the local level. DREAM Collaborative is challenging conventional thinking about urban living and empowering urban communities to build a stronger, sustainable future. As a Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE/DBE), the firm’s culture supports and encourages diversity among its staff and consultants to reflect the diversity of the communities it serves.
The marketing coordinator will work with the marketing director, firm leadership and design and administrative staff to handle day-to-day marketing and business development activities and implement marketing goals. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative people-person who is extremely organized, resourceful and proactive in solving problems, and able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines with limited oversight. This is a multi-faceted position with room to grow.
- Coordinate responses to RFQs/RFPs including collection of materials from subconsultants and in-house staff, lay out of the response in InDesign, and production/delivery
- Create PowerPoints and other presentation materials
- Draft written content including letters, letter proposals, project descriptions, blog/newsletter content, and bios
- Organize and maintain digital marketing materials
- Assist with other projects and duties including photoshoots, web site, newsletters, social media, event planning, PR coordination, mailings, and occasional back-up main phone coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, English or similar with 1+ year relevant experience preferably in the AEC industry
- Proficient in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Some graphic design / layout skills required
- Experience with social media, e-newsletter platforms, and Salesforce preferred.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, professional growth, and a fun & busy work environment. We work hard but we know work is only one part of your life, and we respect the other parts too. Our office is easy to access via the Green Line (Symphony) or the Orange (Mass Ave). Christian Science Center parking garage is directly across the street.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Visit DREAM Collaborative online at http://www.dreamcollaborative.com