The Marketing / Photography Assistant will be an important addition to the Elkus Manfredi Marketing Team, and will provide critical administrative support for the marketing and public relations activities of the firm. The successful candidate will be an energetic, detail-oriented individual with excellent communication, organizational and writing skills. The position requires the ability to work accurately within tight and changing deadlines, a proactive approach to responsibilities, and a collaborative, team-oriented workstyle.
- Assisting with project photo shoots, including pre-shoot preparation, attendance, and assistance during shoots, post-shoot assistance, and photo organization. Photo shoots will occur on weekends on occasion.
- Organizing and maintaining project photography files
- Administering photography cost-sharing with multiple other firms and organizing invoicing, follow-up, and filing
- Collecting project data information
- Updating marketing collateral
- Assisting with requests for PR materials, such as assembling, filing, and downloading project photography, project team information, and project data
- Assisting in preparation of awards submissions<
- Assisting in event coordination
Candidate must be well-versed within a PC platform environment. Work requires a high level of competence with Microsoft Outlook; fluid use of Microsoft Office Suite 2010 tools, and intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Advanced Photoshop skills are especially desirable. The successful candidate will have one to three years of experience as an administrative or marketing assistant in the A/E/C or related industry, and Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Art, Communications or related field.
Elkus Manfredi Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity on our workplace.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Visit Elkus Manfredi Architects online at http://www.elkus-manfredi.com/