Elkus Manfredi Architects is a full-service design firm providing architecture, master planning, urban design, and interior architecture. Located in the Innovation & Design Building in South Boston, Elkus Manfredi is currently looking for a Proposal Leader to direct the strategy and delivery of the proposal efforts for the firm. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Proposal Leader will conduct research and intelligence gathering for potential pursuits; development of strategy for proposals and interviews; and writing, crafting and producing statements of qualifications, proposals and interview presentations. The optimal candidate will have superior writing capabilities, a strong design sensibility, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to structure complex information and content into effective storytelling.
This position requires team collaboration, attention to detail, creativity, strategic thinking, and the ability to deliver high-quality work products in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The successful candidate must be able to successfully perform multiple tasks, communicate well with others, and demonstrate initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Director of Marketing in developing marketing approaches, including pre-proposal positioning where appropriate, as well as proposal development strategies and implementation
- Work with Principals and firm leaders to develop and produce qualifications, proposals, and interviews
- Directs the development and production of qualifications, proposals and presentations to produce client-focused documents and presentations that meet and exceed RFP requirements
- Work with Graphic Design team to create and/or select graphics (photography, charts, diagrams, etc.) to communicate required information
- Maintain library of proposal materials including documents, boilerplate text, photographs and renderings
- Add and modify project information in Deltek Vision database
Education and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- Minimum five years’ experience providing marketing services for an A/E/C firm
Visit Elkus Manfredi Architects online at http://www.elkus-manfredi.com/