Elkus Manfredi Architects (www.elkus-manfredi.com) is a full-service design firm providing architecture, master planning, urban design, interior architecture, workplace consulting and experiential graphics. Located in the Innovation & Design Building in the Seaport, Elkus Manfredi is currently looking for a Senior Marketing Writer to create compelling stories and a consistent narrative that helps define the Elkus Manfredi brand, with a focus on thought leadership. The Senior Marketing Writer will be tasked with working in a variety of mediums that include: developing website content, social media, awards submissions, media relations pitch materials and general collateral pieces.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Writer will possess superior writing capabilities and the ability to structure complex information and content into effective storytelling. This position requires excellent communication skills, collaboration, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, creativity, strategic thinking, strong digital skills, and the passion to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Duties and responsibilities
– Ability to write clear, concise, and compelling content and articulate complicated, technical strategies and insights
– Ensure content is consistent with the Elkus Manfredi brand in terms of tone, manner and messaging
– Experience delivering compelling content over multiple / various channels, ideally in a B2B environment
– Lead the social media strategy development and execution to support the overall marketing objectives
– Manage website strategy, updates and maintenance
– Write compelling and strategic design awards submissions
– Work as part of a team, in collaboration with the marketing and graphics groups as well as extensive coordination for media relations
– Manages and completes multiple assignments in short time frames
Education and Experience
– Degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field
– 5+ years’ experience writing strategic marketing content
– 3 + years prior experience managing social media channels and working in WordPress
– Prior experience working in the architecture/design field is a plus
– Prior experience with media relations is a plus
Candidates interested in being considered for this position should submit a cover letter, resume, writing samples and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Elkus Manfredi Architects:
Elkus Manfredi’s portfolio of completed work includes highly acclaimed and award-winning projects for clients around the country. The rich diversity of our projects energizes all our work. We work collaboratively, building teams that follow the project from inception through construction administration. We have challenging career opportunities for talented architects and interior designers. We were recently recognized by the Boston Business Journal as The Largest Architectural Firm in Massachusetts and were ranked #32 on Architectural-Record’s 2018 Top 300 Architecture Firms.
Elkus Manfredi Architects is an affirmative action – equal opportunity employer.
Visit Elkus Manfredi Architects online at http://www.elkus-manfredi.com/