Join Environmental Partners (EP), an Apex Company, and move your career forward at a well-respected and award winning firm where career development, training, and mentoring co-exist with diverse civil, environmental, and transportation projects in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. Named a Hot Firm by the Zweig Group in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 which “honors the fastest growing firms in the AEC industry.” EP is a rapidly growing multidisciplinary engineering firm and an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Marketing & Proposal Coordinator to grow with us. EP’s Marketing & Proposal Coordinator will work primarily with our Marketing Pursuit Leader as well as the rest of the Marketing Team to provide marketing support as needed with a primary focus on coordinating, preparing, and producing proposals, interviews, and qualifications and other project and business development pursuit efforts, including database management. The Marketing & Proposal Coordinator will interface regularly with Project Managers and other firm leaders in the preparation of proposals. This position requires a detail-oriented individual and team player who can communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
– Assist with the retrieval and tracking of requests for proposals/qualifications and then assist with go/ no go discussions, proposal plan preparation, and other various set up functions.
– Develop compelling firm qualifications, proposals, and presentation materials in support of EP’s business initiatives including layout, writing, and coordination support.
– Lead proposal production coordination responsibilities from either the Quincy or Woburn office
– Assist with the writing, cataloging, and updating of project profiles, team resumes, and client references to be used in proposals and other marketing collateral.
– Assist with business development coordination and support of our database.
Ideal candidates will have the following skillsets/experience:
– 0 to 4 years of experience in marketing and communications. Preference will be given to candidates that have a technical understanding of the proposal production process within the A/E/C industry.
– Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Communications or A/E/C related field preferred.
– Basic InDesign experience is preferred, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
– Excellent writing and copyediting capabilities
– Strong organizational skills, an attention to detail, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
– Excellent prioritization and time management skills
– Strong communications skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles
– Highly motivated person, willing to be part of our EP family and enhance our marketing efforts.
Please apply using the following link:
Visit Environmental Partners online at https://www.envpartners.com/