GEI is looking for a Senior Marketing Coordinator to help support this growth in our expanding East Region with the production of high-quality proposal and qualification efforts. The Senior Marketing Coordinator for GEI’s New England Area will work with our talented team of seller-doers to drive business. This position will be based in GEI’s headquarters in Woburn, Massachusetts (remote to start during COVID-19 restrictions) and primarily support the New England states from Maine to Connecticut. This marketer, reporting to the East Region Marketing Manager, will produce high quality, winning proposal and qualification packages, support business development efforts and identify opportunities, and provide a deep knowledge and understanding of marketing in the AEC industry. The successful candidate has a strong attention to detail, is organized, can easily handle multiple deadline driven opportunities at once, has a strong desire and ability to execute high quality marketing products, and is knowledgeable about the local market.
GEI seeks a committed, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual who anticipates issues and thrives on creative, independent problem solving within a rapid, deadline-driven environment. This candidate is driven to not only execute but also network to identify opportunities and build relationships within the industry.
The Marketing Coordinator will be part of the larger marketing organization at GEI. This position may on occasion support other marketing efforts across the country. As a part of this larger team, there is ample opportunity for mentorship, growth, and teamwork.
Sound like a fit? Read more at https://www.geiconsultants.com/careers/.
· Support development of proposals; understand RFP requirements; develop and pro-actively manage task list and process; update and prepare documents (resumes, project write-ups, proposals, company services, matrices, SOQs, SF330 and other related documents); edit covers and graphics, assist in content development format, review, and edit final documents, coordinate subconsultant documents, produce final proposals; QA/QC all work products and ensure deadlines are met.
· Provide marketing support for opportunities through the entire sales cycle including opportunity and lead identification and tracking, capture planning, proposal development, and interview support.
· Update/maintain various written marketing collateral including project sheets, resumes, award submittals, brochures, templates, media relations pieces, and project interview content.
· Assist with the planning and execution of company marketing events such as conferences, seminars, and other outreach events. This may include virtual and/or in person events pending COVID-19 guidance compliance.
· Involvement with marketing professional societies or similar organizations to ensure continuous professional development. Participate in professional society events to promote networking and client relations.
· Establish and maintain effective and collaborative relationships with senior seller-doers.
· Maintain current information in the marketing databases related to opportunities, projects, personnel, and general knowledge. Develops reports to extract information from the marketing database.
· Provides market intelligence research, including gathering, documenting, and reporting findings.
· Two or more years of experience in a marketing role with the A/E/C industry.
· Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, English, related field, or combination of education and relevant experience.
· Strong written communication and organizational skills; ability to perform detail-oriented work, including document layout and production.
· Technology: Proficient working with MS Office products (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe InDesign. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic design application packages.
· Strong creative/graphic design skills and use of other media in marketing proposals, presentations, and related collateral materials.
· Strong organizational skills with ability to independently handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
· A team player with the good communication and collaboration skills; ability to work under tight deadlines with diplomacy is essential.
GEI Consultants, Inc. is a leading consulting engineering firm ranked #88 in the ENR top 500 design firms. Founded in 1970, our privately held, employee-owned company consists of nearly 900 employees located in 43 offices across the U.S. and Canada. GEI’s technical experts are involved in dozens of specialty services emanating from our traditional core practices, which include geotechnical, environmental, waterfront, water resources, and ecology. GEI continues to grow and expand, both in our technical services offerings and geographic coverage. GEI “seller-doers” are considered some of the leading subject matter experts in their respective fields.
Visit GEI Consultants online at https://geiconsultantsinc.ourcareerpages.com/JobView.aspx?id=605516&jobFeedCode=geiconsultantsinc&source=geiconsultantsinc