The Boston office is looking for a Marketing & Graphic Design Coordinator to join our growing Marketing & Communications team. The Marketing & Graphic Design Coordinator works with the Marketing & Communications team and office leaders to support Gensler’s approach to specific business opportunities, marketing collateral and other communication channels. Marketing & Graphic Design Coordinators have excellent graphic design skills, a penchant for learning, and a can-do attitude.
Marketing at Gensler is a communications-based discipline that requires poise under pressure, a passion for storytelling and impeccable organization and project management. Each week the team creates a volume of qualifications and proposals, presentations, and other deliverables, across multiple platforms to drive engagement with target audiences and decision makers. The position requires an excellent communicator with advanced Adobe InDesign and capabilities and writing skills. All Gensler communicators are creative, committed to internal client service and have a relentlessly positive, flexible, “do whatever it takes” attitude.
Ideal Candidate Profile
Passionate graphic designer
Graceful under pressure
Attentive to the details
What You Will Do
– Work with Marketing and Communications team and senior staff to produce proposals and presentations; research, design, write and produce materials in alignment with Firmwide brand standards.
– Develop new materials to support business development activities and public relations initiatives
– Close collaboration with design practice leadership to plan and track business development efforts.
– Proactively research target client’s company history, market positioning, etc. to contribute to the new business pursuit strategy
– Independently execute multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines
– Manage scheduling, production, and delivery of marketing materials
– Master Gensler’s portfolio of work, practice areas and broad firm capabilities
– Other Marketing and PR responsibilities as assigned, including social media posts, award program research and tracking and coordinate photo shoots.
– Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design and/or Marketing strongly preferred
– Some professional experience in a marketing role, preferably for an architecture and design firm
– Strong graphic communication and design skills
– Fluent in InDesign and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Familiarity with Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite software is a plus.
– Ability to manage simultaneous multiple deadlines and diverse project teams with minimal supervision
– Experience working directly with senior staff on business-critical projects with minimal supervision
– Self-motivator with strong organizational and intra-personal skills, and a great collaborator.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills with grammatical accuracy.
Qualified candidates must submit writing and graphic samples to be considered.
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Gensler online at http://www.gensler.com