Do you like to write and are you a good writer? We are a growing civil and structural engineering firm headquartered in Westford, MA looking for an entry-level Proposal Coordinator with up to two years of experience. Green placed #4 in the nation as a 2021 Best Firm to Work For in the 100-199 Employee’s Engineering Category and #16 in the Civil Engineering category in the nation by Zweig Group. We provide our public and private sector clients with responsive and innovative engineering solutions for their transportation, water resources, and civil/site engineering projects. We pride ourselves on creating challenging and rewarding opportunities for growth in an energetic and fun work environment. We have a Work from Home policy and we encourage work-life balance for our more than 100 employees.
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
· Prepares and manages preparation of simple to moderately complex proposal submissions including pre-qualifications, SF330s, and Massachusetts DSB forms.
· Prepares resumes, project sheets, marketing brochures, and other proposal and strategic marketing materials.
· Prepares organization charts, flow charts and other limited graphics.
· Collaboratively develops proposal messaging for specific and overall firm offerings.
· Leads proposal kickoff and status meetings.
· Interfaces with in-house staff and subconsultants and manages their proposal efforts.
· Prepares shortlist presentations.
· Coordinates and manages production efforts (i.e., reproduction, packaging and delivery).
· Researches client and other websites to obtain solicitations and learn about possible opportunities.
You are our ideal candidate if you possess the following:
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, communications, journalism, or related area.
· 3 to 5 years of proposal writing experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment, sometimes at a fast pace.
· Attention to detail and ability to check other’s proposal work.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple time-sensitive requests and meet their respective deadlines.
· Desire to work collaboratively with senior-level technical and management staff.
Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus but not required.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must email email@example.com, providing both a cover letter and resume.
Visit Green International Affiliates, Inc. online at http://www.greenintl.com