Our Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) Wilmington, MA team is looking for a Proposal Manager to join our regional marketing group. GPI is an employee owned company that offers a unique office culture than most typical engineering firms of our size, and we like to have fun throughout our days working closely together as a team to accomplish strategic goals.
The Proposal Manager will be responsible for creating and organizing content for proposals, statement of qualifications, letters of intent, prequalification documents, and other business-related materials. The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills and experience with the proposal development process. If you have experience working the proposal life-cycle from tracking publicly noticed RFPs/RFQs/RFIs, to producing WOW-factor deliverables, then we have a spot for you on our team.
- Track publicly noticed RFPs/RFQs/RFIs and manage distribution to appropriate professionals for proposal decision-making
- Work with Market Sector; Project Management staff to showcase what sets us apart from the competition
- Prepare proposal materials, including writing, editing, verifying, and formatting proposal information, ensuring that proposal material is accurate, timely and well written
- Work with marketing team to prepare and develop materials for client interviews and work with technical staff to script effective presentations
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be calm under deadline pressure
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Must be motivated
- Able to work independently and within a team environmen
- 5-7 years of experience
- Experience managing and writing proposals in an Architecture/Engineering/ Contractor environment, including routine and complex proposals
- Knowledge and experience in producing SF330 and other public-sector proposal forms
- Experience with Onvia and/or other public RFP/RFQ/RFI notice systems
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite and the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign is a must)
- A flexible attitude and ability to manage multiple projects required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism or related area
Please submit applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for almost 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment.
GPI offers excellent benefits, including a 401k plan, ESOP, medical/dental/visions plans, and vacation/sick/personal time and more.
GPI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Visit Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) online at http://www.gpinet.com