Greenman-Pedersen (GPI) is seeking an Assistant Proposal Manager to join our Marketing Team in our Wilmington, MA office. Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is an employee-owned, multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design, and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward- thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment. For more information visit: www.gpinet.com.
- Work with marketing team and technical staff to assist in developing and producing complex proposals and qualification packages.
- Track RFPs/RFQs/RFIs and manage distribution to appropriate professionals for proposal decision-making.
- Assist in the preparation of proposal materials, including writing, editing, verifying, designing, and formatting proposal information, and ensuring that proposal material is accurate, timely, and well-written.
- Work with marketing team to prepare and develop materials for client interviews.
- Assist with other marketing administrative tasks including but not limited to our bi-annual newsletter, social media posts, project sheet development, and resume updates.
- Assist with additional administrative tasks as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be calm under deadline pressure.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Able to work both independently and within a team collaborative environment.
- Graphic design skills preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant AE firm marketing/proposal experience preferable.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe InDesign.
- Experience with Deltek Vision a plus.
- A flexible attitude and ability to manage multiple projects is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design, or related area preferred.
- Photography background a plus
To submit your application, please go to www.gpinet.com and click on Careers/Open Positions.
GPI offers excellent benefits, including a 401k plan, ESOP, medical/dental/vision plans, vacation/sick/personal time, and more.
GPI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Visit Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. online at http://www.gpinet.com