Greenman-Pedersen (GPI) is seeking an Assistant Proposal Manager to join our Marketing Team in our Wilmington, MA office. Our professionals include engineers, designers and planners who partner with public and private clients in the transportation industry as well as federal, state, and local governments. Together, we work to improve mobility, enhance communities and economic vitality, and balance development and infrastructure needs with environmental stewardship.
- Work with marketing team and technical staff to assist in developing and producing complex proposals and qualification packages
- Track publicly noticed RFPs/RFQs/RFIs and manage distribution to appropriate professionals for proposal decision-making
- Assist in the preparation of proposal materials, including writing, editing, verifying, and formatting proposal information, ensuring that proposal material is accurate, timely and well written
- Work with marketing team to prepare and develop materials for client interviews
- Assist with other marketing administrative tasks including but not limited to our bi-annual newsletter, social media posts, project sheet development, and resume updates
- 1-3 years of relevant AE firm marketing/proposal experience (more than 3 years of experience may be considered for Proposal Manager role)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism or related area preferred
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and the Adobe Creative Suite
- A flexible attitude and ability to manage multiple projects is required
- Must be calm under deadline pressure
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required
- Must be self-motivated
- Able to work both independently and within a team collaborative environment
- Experience with Deltek vision and SharePoint are a plus
To submit your application, please go to www.gpinet.com and click on Careers/Open Positions.
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward-thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment. For more information visit: www.gpinet.com.
GPI offers excellent benefits, including a 401k plan, ESOP, medical/dental/vision plans, vacation/sick/personal time, and more. GPI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Visit Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. online at http://www.gpinet.com/