Hacin + Associates is an award-winning architecture and design studio located in the SOWA district of Boston’s South End neighborhood. H+A is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our 30+ person team. The position will be Full-Time (with some flexibility in schedule and remote work capabilities depending on skills and circumstances of the candidate).
The ideal candidate for this role will have positive energy, superb interpersonal and organizational skills, an aptitude for writing and editing, a great eye for graphic design and presentation, and the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work both on a team and independently. We highly value employees who take initiative, solve problems, and deliver work in a timely and well executed manner.
In this role, you will work closely with the studio’s dynamic team and leadership to deliver high quality work and meet deadlines. You will be responsible for coordination and production of marketing materials in the pursuit of new work and recognition. This includes: all in-house creative and strategic marketing efforts and materials, social media management and content development, photoshoot coordination, awards submissions, RFP/RFQ responses, qualifications packages, interview presentations, and working directly with our Public Relations agency on related outreach.
Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience for an A/E/C firm or related industry experience preferred. Must be proficient with Adobe InDesign.
• Works closely with the Communications team and Principal on marketing efforts
• Maintains project marketing materials
• Participates in the creation of project marketing materials including writing, coordinating, and some layout work
• Ensures that office marketing materials are consistent with firm-wide branding efforts
• Helps manage office website
• Supports the Principal and Project Managers in the production of proposals, qualifications, and other business development activities.
• Supports Project Managers with preparing and assembling materials for client presentations and interviews
• Coordinates award submissions and maintains the awards calendar
• Coordinates and manages project photoshoots
• Manages social media and develops content
• Works directly with public relations representative on press pitches, etc.
• Maintains marketing database, including archiving press
• Assists with business development activities
• Maintains the office address book and mailing lists
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related concentration
• Minimum 2 years work experience in a Communications, Marketing, or related role
• Familiarity with the Architecture/Engineering/Design industry
• Strong fluency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong proficiency in Adobe InDesign
• Familiarity with other Adobe Software like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good eye for layout of print and digital marketing materials
• Superb interpersonal and organizational skills
• Proven ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines with little oversight
• WordPress CMS familiarity
• Familiarity with methods of print and electronic production and materials delivery
• Familiarity with photo editing, and/or photoshoot management is a plus
• Graphic Design abilities
H+A offers a collaborative studio environment where our cross-disciplinary work fosters a unique design culture. Our team enjoys opportunities to socialize and celebrate outside of the office as well in order to foster a positive culture year-round.
We offer competitive salaries with comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, Life and Disability insurance, Paid Time Off, 10 paid holidays and more.
H+A is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send a cover letter, resume, and a writing sample (all three are required). If applicable, please include any examples of graphic work produced for marketing or communications purposes. No phone calls please.
Visit Hacin + Associates online at http://www.hacin.com