The Marketing Coordinator is the key producer of marketing materials that support HED’s business development efforts. Work under the direction of office leadership and the marketing manager to write, design, and produce proposals, presentations, and other material used to help the firm tell great stories and win work.
• Collaborate with office leadership business development managers and local marketing team to develop, coordinate and/or assist with, production of, qualification packages, proposal submittals, interview presentations, brochures, award submittals, advertising, speaking engagements and special events as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
• Participate in market group meetings related to marketing coordination and business development efforts.
• Prepare external communications for the office in the form of advertising, direct mail, email blasts and press releases, company intranet and external website.
• Maintain and update contact information and mailing lists for offices and studios.
• Maintain and update marketing/project information (data) using the intranet database.
• Update staff resumes, project profiles and various other marketing materials.
• Collaborate and work closely with marketing team across all offices.
• Perform additional assignments as requested by the Office Leadership and CMO.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred.
• Minimum three years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant or related position, preferably in the A/E industry.
• Intermediate expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• HTML/CSS and CMS experience a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work well with others under strict deadlines.
• Highly detail oriented, self-motivated, creative, enthusiastic, flexible and a great collaborator.
• Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
• Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
• Ability to carry a minimum of 30 pounds.
Apply online at http://careers.hed.design/Careers.aspx?req=2019-MARK-MA-002
Visit Harley Ellis Devereaux online at http://www.hed.design