Responsible for leading and directing the overall Marketing Services activities of the Company.
· Work with the Managing Principal and Studio Leaders to identify appropriate project pursuit opportunities.
· Work with the Managing Principal and Studio Leaders to prepare qualification packages and submittal responses for identified project opportunities.
· Maintain the Office’s contributions to the company’s website, updating the project information and knowledge-based content on a regular basis.
· Prepare and issue external communications for the Office in the form of direct mail, email blasts and press release communications.
· Assist in the preparation of presentation materials for interviews and public speaking engagements conducted on behalf of the Office.
· Assist the Managing Principal with the development and implementation of marketing plans for the Office.
· Assist with the development of Company-wide marketing materials and special events as requested.
· Represent the Office at selected business development functions; assist with client contacts; provide any other assistance as requested to support the Office’s marketing efforts.
· Assist technical staff with the preparation of submittals of Studio projects in various design award competitions as directed by Studio Leadership.
· Perform additional assignments as directed by Corporate Marketing.
· Coordinate with other Marketing Services Managers in other locations to support the overall goals of the Studios, Office, and Company and to ensure consistency in quality and procedures Company-wide.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
· Minimum five years’ marketing experience.
· Experience within the A/E/P/I industry preferred.
· A thorough knowledge of all aspects of marketing principles including market research, credential packages, proposal submittals and interview preparation. Understanding of brochure design, advertising and award submittals is required.
· Ability to motivate others and develop teamwork, excellent writing and speaking skills and strong organization skills.
· Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
· Very detail oriented, creative, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
· Position highly visible to clients and employees that requires maturity, assertiveness, integrity and the ability to lead, influence and persuade.
· Computer literacy including experience in word processing and marketing software.
· Capable of traveling to and from client and interview sites.
· Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
· Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Apply online at http://careers.hed.design/Careers.aspx?req=2019-MARK-MA-003
Visit Harley Ellis Devereaux online at http://www.hed.design