At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Senior Marketing Coordinator, we’ll count on you to:
- Conceptualize, research and produce marketing materials, proposals, promotions and presentations
- Write non-technical text, and edit and proofread all marketing communications
- Provide storyboarding and message development for strategic pursuits
- Be responsible for timely production and quality of marketing communications
- Actively participate in content for business class and marketing materials development
- Coordinate trade show participation
- Develop conference concepts, promotions and artwork, and coordinate booth activities
- Act in Proposal Manager role as needed
- Coordinate public involvement events as needed
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works cooperatively with diverse teams, regional, department, national, technical managers and project staff
- Must exhibit proficient technical computer skills, graphics and layout and design experience, including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and various other related software packages and tools.
- Committed to quality, improvement and HDR values
- Requires little or no direction in area of specialization
- Must exhibit proficient technical computer skills, advanced knowledge of communication theory and basic layout and design principles
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Demonstrates understanding of market and public relations
- Some limited travel in New England may be required
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Advanced experience with In-Design
- A/E experience
- Local candidates preferred
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity.
USA: We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law.
CANADA: We welcome applications from all qualified individuals.
AUSTRALIA: We consider all qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, country of birth, political or religious affiliation, health status, or any other status protected by law.
At HDR, health and safety matters.
For some positions, you may be required to provide drug and alcohol testing, before or during employment, based on our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy
If you are required to drive for us, we require a valid driver’s license and compliance with our vehicle policy.
Please apply at: https://hdr.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=149650&lang=en&src=PA-11400
Visit HDR online at http://www.hdrinc.com