HGA is a national multidisciplinary design firm rooted in architecture and engineering. We believe that enduring, impactful design results from deep insight into the people and passions that animate each unique environment. We value empathy, are fueled by curiosity, and embrace the hard work that leads to innovation. HGA’s work has received numerous awards and top rankings from our own industries, as well as those of our clients. Equally as meaningful to us is the shared legacy we create with our clients. We offer an opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team in Boston. We are in search of a candidate who will champion marketing collateral and content creation to persuade target audiences and drive engagement with HGA’s brand. Partnering closely with our Science + Technology and Healthcare practice groups, the successful candidate will own the end-to-end process of producing marketing collateral and develop HGA stories to inspire action. From creative brainstorming, to writing content, to managing and producing proposals, we’re looking for someone who can help us win more desired clients and projects.
Application Requirements and Instructions: Please submit a resume and cover letter (yes, we read all cover letters) that answers the following: Why are you the best fit for the role?
1. Own the end-to-end process – project management, content development, and document production – for marketing collateral to win pursuits, specifically: RFQ/P Responses, brochures, and client pitch presentations
2. Collaborate with practice group leaders and business developers to drive messaging strategy, define narrative approach, and write copy for marketing content designed to convince clients to purchase our services
3. Develop marketing content and collateral to support other marketing initiatives including award submissions, conferences, speaking engagements, and publication advertising
4. Lead the creation, coordination and execution of field marketing opportunities including events, conferences, and project photo
5. Work in a highly interactive and cross-functional position, collaborating with multiple team members across various disciplines
6. Partner with the Corporate/National Marketing team on the execution of strategic initiatives and champion marketing projects across regions and practices
What Does HGA Offer You? HGA is a place where you can do your best work. We believe that enduring, impactful design results from deep insight into the people and passions that animate each unique environment. We value empathy, are fueled by curiosity, and embrace the hard work that leads to innovation. Equally important is our commitment to creating a culture of inclusivity and diversity where we encourage your originality, respect the need for flexibility and work-life balance, and empower your desired career growth.
* 5+ years of professional experience writing marketing content, creating marketing collateral, and managing multiple marketing projects from beginning to end
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Art History (or other related field) or a relevant combination of experience, education, and training
* Exceptional aptitude in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign/PhotoShop/Illustrator)
* Strong written and oral communication skills — ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively to target audiences
* Proven experience integrating creative storytelling and visual delivery and proficiency in creating effective graphic layouts
* Proactive and solution-focused mindset with an ability to work in ambiguity and pivot through the unexpected
* Highly organized, detail-oriented, and effective while under the pressure of tight deadlines
* Interpersonal effectiveness – ability to build and maintain positive relationships with a variety of team members
* Knowledge of the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry
* Experience using Deltek Vision
Visit HGA Architects and Engineers online at http:/www.hga.com/careers