HMFH Architects, Inc., a Cambridge-based, 45-person firm known for its design of innovative learning environments, seeks an energetic and creative marketing professional to join our team.
Responsibilities include assisting with:
- Proposal preparation, including research, collecting materials from consultants, writing, editing, and compilation of final proposals.
- Preparation of awards submissions.
- Organization and preparation of collateral marketing materials.
- Maintaining image management database.
- Maintaining client records management database.
- Collection of project data information.
- Arranging and facilitating photo shoots.
A successful candidate must:
- Have a proactive approach to responsibilities and function well in a collaborative, team-oriented workstyle.
- Be able to maintain accuracy of work within tight and changing deadlines and creative processes.
- Have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and be adept at responding to short-term deadlines while maintaining progress on longer-term projects.
- Be sociable and outgoing with a desire to help others succeed in both team-focused and firm-wide efforts.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of similar professional experience.
Strong writing, communication and Adobe Creative suite skills are essential; MS Office, PowerPoint, graphics and database experience preferred.
If interested, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit HMFH Architects, Inc. online at http://www.hmfh.com