HMFH Architects, Inc., a Cambridge-based, 55-person firm known for its design of innovative learning environments, seeks an energetic and creative marketing professional to join our team.
· Exceptional writing and communication skills
· Proactive approach to responsibilities, and functions well in a collaborative, team-oriented workstyle
· Be able to maintain accuracy of work and attention to detail within tight and changing deadlines and creative processes
· The ability to juggle multiple tasks and be adept at responding to short-term deadlines while maintaining progress on longer-term projects
· Be sociable and outgoing with a desire to help others succeed in both team-focused and firm-wide efforts
· Adobe Creative suite skills are essential; MS Office, graphics and database experience preferred
· A bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of similar professional experience preferred
· Proposal preparation, including research, collecting materials from consultants, writing, editing, and compilation of final proposals
· Preparation of awards submissions
· Organization and preparation of collateral marketing materials
· Maintaining image management database
· Maintaining client records management database
· Collection of project data information
· Contributions to the firm’s online and social media presence, including posts to the website and various social media channels
HMFH provides an open, informal, and highly collaborative work environment that fosters creativity and encourages thoughtful contribution at all levels. HMFH offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and encourages and supports professional development opportunities.
HMFH is a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity Employer, and values diversity in the workplace.
Candidates should please send cover letter, resume, and writing and graphic samples to HR@hmfh.com and specify “Marketing Coordinator” in subject line. All submissions are appreciated, and suitable candidates will receive a reply.
Visit HMFH Architects, Inc. online at http://www.hmfh.com