HMFH Architects, Inc., a Cambridge-based, 60-person firm known for its design of innovative learning environments, seeks an energetic and creative marketing and graphics professional to join our team.
· Clear communication and strong writing skills
· Demonstrated graphic design experience and Adobe Creative suite proficiency are essential
· Proactive approach to responsibilities, functions well in a collaborative, team-oriented workstyle, and graceful under pressure
· Be able to maintain accuracy of work and attention to detail within tight and changing deadlines and creative processes
· The ability to juggle multiple tasks and be adept at responding to short-term deadlines while maintaining progress on longer-term projects
· Be sociable and outgoing with a desire to help others succeed in both team-focused and firm-wide efforts
· A bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of similar professional experience preferred
· Candidates should have a background, knowledge or demonstrated interest in architecture and design.
· Work collaboratively with both marketing and graphic design staff to develop clear and compelling architectural diagrams and other materials for proposals, interviews and projects
· Collaborate with design teams to visually communicate a variety of concepts
· Design and develop digital graphics for social media and email marketing
· Proposal preparation, including research, collecting materials from consultants, writing, editing, and compilation of final proposals
· Organization and preparation of collateral marketing materials
· Track new leads and research Business Development opportunities
· Generate materials for industry conferences
· Participate in the development of materials for presentations, handouts, interviews
· Assist with event planning
HMFH provides an open, informal, and highly collaborative work environment that fosters creativity and encourages thoughtful contribution at all levels. HMFH offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and encourages and supports professional development opportunities.
HMFH is a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity Employer, and values diversity in the workplace.
Candidates should please send cover letter, resume, and writing and graphic samples to HR@hmfh.com and specify “Marketing Graphics Coordinator” in subject line. All submissions are appreciated, and suitable candidates will receive a reply.
Visit HMFH Architects, Inc. online at http://www.hmfh.com