Why Choose HSH:
We are an expanding, dynamic firm of transportation experts based in Massachusetts and working throughout the Northeast. With civil and transportation engineers, as well as planning experts, we work on some of the most high-profile, exciting, and complex projects. Our culture is warm, close-knit, and fully engaged with colleagues and clients.
We have offices in Boston, Chelmsford, and Worcester. We are well-known in the region and enjoy close working relationships with our clients and partners. Our aim is to offer rewarding professional experiences with opportunities for professional development and leadership. Our culture is what sets us apart. Come check it out for yourself!
- Assist the Production Team with the preparation and production of high-quality proposals, reports, PowerPoint presentations, and qualification packages that conform to preestablished templates and standards.
- Compile and organize proposal content based on specific RFP criteria.
- Data entry into various databases including Excel and Deltek CRM.
- Update marketing collateral in InDesign including resumes, project/discipline sheets, and proposals.
- Assist Marketing Leader in preparing for award submittals and conference/trade shows including project sheet printing, and giveaway inventory.
- Content editing of various report and proposal documents.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College degree majoring in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field. Recent graduates encouraged to apply.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to take “concept to final design.”
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; Experience with Adobe InDesign preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and produce high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Organized, motivated, and able to work in a team environment.
If you are interested in becoming part of a company focused on improving the infrastructure of Massachusetts and beyond, we invite you to consider joining the HSH team. You can make a difference at HSH – help us build a better tomorrow!
Howard Stein Hudson is an EEO/AA employer.
Visit Howard Stein Hudson online at http://hshassoc.com