Why Choose HSH:
Now in our 30th year, Howard Stein Hudson (HSH) is an expanding, dynamic firm of civil engineering and planning experts based in Massachusetts and working throughout the Northeast. Our culture is warm, close-knit, and fully engaged with both colleagues and clients. Our work on some of the most high-profile, exciting, and complex projects in Massachusetts is driving our growth.
We are an established firm of over 60 professionals, located in Boston and Chelmsford. We are well-known in the region and enjoy close working relationships with our clients. Our aim is to offer rewarding professional experiences with opportunities for professional development.
Working in a team environment, the Marketing Assistant will assist in the preparation and production of marketing materials, such as reports, proposal and qualification packages, data entry into CRM Database via Deltek, and update resumes and project sheets in InDesign. Position is located on-site in our Boston office.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College degree majoring in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Recent graduates encouraged to apply.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to take “concept to final design.”
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; Experience with Adobe InDesign preferred.
- Able to work in both Mac and PC environments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and produce high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Organized, motivated, and able to work in a team environment.
If you are interested in becoming part of a company focused on improving cities and towns through development of private and public infrastructure, we invite you to help us build a better tomorrow by becoming part of Howard Stein Hudson’s team. HSH is the kind of place where you can make a difference.
Howard Stein Hudson is an EEO/AA employer.
Diversity candidates are encouraged to apply.
Visit Howard Stein Hudson online at http://hshassoc.com