Johnson Roberts Associates is a Boston-area firm focused on architecture for communities. Our diverse portfolio includes public libraries, town offices, public safety facilities, public and private schools, college and university facilities, and historic preservation and restoration projects. We are a company that strives to create buildings that are appropriate to the context they serve and the people who use them.
We are a tight-knit team looking for a creative marketing professional who can produce thoughtful, well-crafted materials that effectively sell our services. The position requires close collaboration with our architects and firm leaders to identify and pursue marketing and business development opportunities.
1. Proposal Creation: Craft and prepare proposals and qualification submissions.
2. Graphic Design: Develop brochures, mailers, portfolios and other marketing materials which support business development activities.
3. Digital Marketing: Maintain website, blog, and social media channels. Create current and consistent content.
4. Administration: Oversee office needs including supply orders, deliveries and pickups, and occasional event planning.
• Independent self-starter
• Understanding of long document layout and management
• Strong typography and design skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Resourcefulness in solving problems
• Ability to manage and prioritize range of responsibilities
• Knowledge / interest in architecture, urban planning, design
• General web savvy
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
• Firm grasp of HTML/CSS and experience with customizing WordPress
• Solid writing skills
• 5-10 years of architectural marketing.
If you think you are a good match, please forward your resume and include links to design work and writing samples. In your email, please include a paragraph or two about why you think you are a good candidate for this position. Please include examples from your past work or life experiences that help illustrate your points. We look forward to hearing from you!
Johnson Roberts Associates Inc.
J. Stewart Roberts (email@example.com)
Visit Johnson Roberts Associates online at http://johnson-roberts.com