Leers Weinzapfel Associates is a Boston based practice nationally recognized for its exceptional quality of design for both public and private clients. We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Director and Principals and to help with general office administrative responsibilities.
The ideal candidate has 1-5 year’s experience, is a highly-organized, flexible, self-starter, with a helpful, friendly attitude and will go out of their way to assist the firm in all areas of marketing and office administration.
· Work with Marketing Director to draft and edit proposals in response to RFPs and RFQs.
· Draft and review of awards submission materials
· Work with proposal teams to create PowerPoint and InDesign interview presentations and supporting materials
· Update website and social media channels per direction of the Marketing Director
· Maintain marketing databases containing project information, client information, etc.
· Provide general administrative support as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, English or a similar area.
· Experience working at an architecture, engineering or construction firm is preferable.
· Strong design ability, editing/copywriting experience and communication skills.
· Adaptable to shifting priorities and deadlines.
· Ability to take direction well, carry out written and oral instructions, and ask clarifying questions.
· Works proficiently with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign a must) and Microsoft Office products.
Send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
Visit Leers Weinzapfel Associates online at https://www.lwa-architects.com
Visit Leers Weinzapfel Associates online at http://www.lwa-architects.com