LLB Architects is an award-wining mid-sized firm with offices in Pawtucket, RI, and Worcester, MA. We design a wide range of projects including higher education, laboratories, K-12 schools, adaptive reuse, libraries, and civic buildings.
We are seeking a Proposal Manager for a two-person marketing department. LLB’s Proposal Manager supports the business development and marketing efforts of the firm. The primary focus of the role is on writing and producing proposals, and managing the assets needed for this task. Additionally, the Proposal Manager will contribute to other marketing tasks such as interview preparation, qualifications packages, and advertisements. The Proposal Manager is a full-time, salaried position that reports to the Director of Marketing.
– Plan, organize, coordinate, and implement proposal development schedules and priorities; coordinating internal and external team members to ensure proposal submission and other established deadlines are met.
– Research potential RFPs and RFQs and help ascertain fit with firm’s portfolio.
– Prepare proposal materials including writing, editing, verifying and formatting proposal information, ensuring that the proposal material is accurate and well-written.
– Manage and coordinate the quality control, proposal production/printing and proposal delivery processes.
– Create, update and maintain marketing materials such as staff resumes, project descriptions and photographs, along with other digital marketing assets.
– Assist with creation of materials for interviews, advertisements, and project award submittals.
– Help manage social media channels and develop content for posts.
Skills & Abilities:
– Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
– Excellent time-management skills and ability to work under deadline.
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
– Must have a design sensibility that reinforces company’s brand and design aesthetic.
– Prior experience with A/E/C industry a plus.
– Strong writing and editing skills.
– Experience developing statements of qualifications, grant proposals or news publications.
– Skilled user of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign in particular).
– Bachelors degree.
Please submit resume via email to email@example.com. Relevant work samples in PDF or online format are welcomed with application.
Visit LLB Architects online at http://llbarch.com/