Margulies Perruzzi Architects is searching for a seasoned Business Development (BD) professional with experience in the A/E/C industry. Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing new clients in the corporate and real estate development industries, in concert with ongoing efforts in the healthcare and science industries
- Coordination of MPA partners and staff in their BD efforts
- Planning and coaching for interviews and other post-RFP efforts
- Oversight of proposals, marketing and social media to confirm consistency in messaging
- Management/updating the firm’s CRM system; tracking data on wins/losses and quarterly reporting on progress
- Attendance/participation in relevant organizations, including NAIOP, CoreNet, IFMA, NEWIRE, IIDA, BSA, ULI, etc.
The successful candidate will focus on a team-based approach to client development, so he/she must be collaborative, outgoing, self-motivated, and well-versed in the unique characteristics of a design-oriented architecture/interior design firm.
Compensation and benefits are highly competitive, bonuses commensurate with the success of the individual and the firm.
Please send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
Visit Margulies Perruzzi Architects online at http://www.mp-architects.com